Music and Sound Design for multi-platform Video Games, Media, Video and Trailers
Audio and music ready for your imagination to go wild within your games audio engine
Audio & music for games and films.
Immersion is key
We try to ensure that, for the player, immersion into the game world is vital, so we build, design and integrate around this concept, making sure that all implementation and in-game audio systems never become obvious to the player, and always feel and sound organic, consistent and natural (even if the game environment is very unnatural).
Audio code and design for game studios and indie developers.
We appreciate sound effects are not simply quickly recorded or grabbed from a sample CD – each sound is lovingly crafted through several editing, mixing, processing stages.
We have built up an enormous collection of commercial and bespoke sound libraries as well as a vast personal library. We now have way over 100,000 sound effects, so no matter what you’re after, we will be able to create and design the sound that you need.
We also often include complex processing methods in our sound design. This could involve changing the harmonic content of a sound, re-synthesizing elements of a sound, or forensic style cleaning and reconstruction operations when required.
When we arrange music tracks for a project we always arrange original, bespoke commissioned music, ensuring that the customer has unique music tracks that will not be heard anywhere else ever!
Using the right equipment
Over the years we have amassed a huge arsenal of professional recording equipment, including many expensive microphones of all different types, sizes, sensitivities and an array of different recording devices, and not forgetting kilometres of professional cabling to connect everything together.
Music Production & Licensing
Video Game Music production is an emerging field that attracts musicians and producers worldwide. However, it requires true mastery of all interactivity constraints and methods as well as interactive composition techniques:
- Composition (linear method, but also adaptive, interactive, conditional etc…)
- Production (we have produced tracks for all kind of supports and have several studios dedicated to music production)
- Licensing (we have a diverse catalogue of audio and music available.)
We have a wide variety of solutions for your sound design and SFX needs
- A massive SFX sound library with built-in search and management tools. Quick and efficient way of producing quality SFX based on our own pre-recorded sound libraries plus some of the best commercially available libraries.
- Experience in Foley recording with plenty of accessories to produce original SFX in studio acoustic conditions
- Professional mobile recorders and multicanal microphones to record SFX anywhere (from monophonic to multiphonic and 5.1 encoded materials).