Mixdown & mastering for artists and labels.
Mix Down Service
The mix down stage of your recording is just as important as the mastering. Ensuring everything sits tight with no harmonic distortion, accurate volume levels and full mid / side treatment that can make or break your track. Using the best EQ and Compression combined with skilled mixing techniques; our engineer brings out the best from your mix. Ensuring a rich deep, dynamic sound that will compliment the mastering process. Send us your tracks in a maximum of 20 stems and let our engineer give your mix the shine, punch, power and energy it needs.
Our Equipment & Techniques
We use a combination of high quality renowned hardware and software to produce your final mastered recordings and return them to you in a format of your choosing (16bit/24bit WAV etc. depending on your mastering order specification). We built our mastering suite around one of the world’s most professional DSP based applications created by Universal Audio. This combination of hardware and software gives our engineers the flexibility of generating the complex analogue logarithms needed to produce your digital masters. During the mastering process your recording is always kept in its digital state and at the highest possible sample rates ensuring crystal clear quality throughout.
Mastered for iTunes
Mastered for iTunes sets a whole new standard in digital audio mastering. Our iTunes approved engineer uses cutting edge techniques and DSP hardware to achieve a mastering quality that is more dynamic and revealing than general mastering when encoded in to iTunes AAC format.
Artists including Major Lazer, Walshy Fire, Coki, N-Type(Wheel & Deal Records), Slimzee(Slimzos Recordings) along with huge names in other genres, now release their material on iTunes in this format. Giving listeners the best audible experience and labels more scope for features on the iTunes store.
• Highest resolution processing using the best hardware DSP equipment. 192Khz 24Bit
• Using the same equipment and techniques used by industry legends
• Your unique sound tailored by our mastering engineer
• Mastered for iTunes approved
• Bespoke mastering for every track with no presets in sight
• Any file type or sound resolution catered for i.e. WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC 16/24bit etc.
• Compact Disc, Podcast, Mix & Compilation mastering available
• Orders completed typically within 48 hours
• Same day turnaround on request
• Streamlined online mastering order process
SELECTED CLIENT LIST
MAJOR LAZER | WALSHY FIRE | COKI | N-TYPE
DGIT | WHEEL & DEAL | SLIMZOS